International Pre-School program (3-6+ years)
Pingu’s English offers a brand new, three-year full-time international preschool/kindergarten curriculum for young children of 3 – 6 years old. Developed in partnership with Kingston University London, leaders in early childhood development and teacher training. With over 3,500 hours of teaching content.
The core aims are to prepare children to start formal schooling and to develop early bilingualism in English; essential skills for success in education and life.
Children will develop fundamental creative and learning skills in reading, writing, speaking, and understanding in English, alongside academic skills such as maths, and broader skills such as team work and communication to prepare them for formal education.
Where we are?
Full Day-Pre-School Programm/Day Care (8:30-18:00) is in Kadriorg, at Roheline aas 4a, Green House
Half Day Pre-School Programm (8:30-14:00) is in Tallinn, at Liivalaia 22, 2nd Floor
Any question? Call us: 58552700
or Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The admission is open!
Full Day, Monday-Friday: 560 euros/month;
Half Day, Monday-Friday: 400 euros/month;
Full Day, 4 Days/Week: 460 euros/month;
Half Day. 4 Days:/Week 320 euros/month;
Full Day, 3 Days/Week: 360 euros/month;
Half Day, 3 Days/Week: 260 euros/month;
Full Day, 2 Days/Week: 240 euros/month;
Half Day, 2 Days/Week: 180 euros/month;
Full Day, 1 Day/Week: 140 euros/month;
Half Day, 1 Day/Week: 120 euros/month;
Registration Fee: 160 euros/child
In the 2022/23 school year, we will be offering a discount for families enrolling more than one child in the preschool program.
To Enroll Your Child please submit the Registration FORM: CLICK HERE
The demand for high quality education is growing globally. More and more parents worldwide are demanding a first-class international kindergarten curriculum which will give their children the head start in life that they need, and deserve.
Pingu’s English International Kindergarten, is consistent with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYSF) andoffers:
- 6 learning hours of activities per day, which can be flexed with snack, lunch and rest times to meet the needs of any country.
- 5 learning days with a week.
- 3 weeks per topic thread.
- 3 years of teaching and student content.
- The program offers 36 weeks of teaching per year for three years.
- Pingu’s English International Kindergarten is a full-time, international kindergarten curriculum for children aged between 3 and 6 years.The core aims are to prepare children to start formal schooling and to develop early bilingualism in English; essential skills for success in education and life.Children will develop fundamental creative and learning skills in reading, writing, speaking and understanding in English, alongside academic skills such as maths, and broader skills such as team work and communication to prepare them for formal education.As well as English, our full and varied curriculum also includes Maths, Art, Literacy and STEM. They’ll also develop skills in storytelling, role play, as well as building critical confidence and social skills too.Our first-class English Language program and Pingu’s English Logical Phonics system is imbedded within our unique International Kindergarten curriculum. All which will ensure that the International Kindergarten curriculum we are delivering to the global marketplace is truly industry-leading, engaging for children, and delivering tangible outcomes.