International Kindergarten program (3-6+ years)
Pingu’s English offers a brand new, three-year full-time international kindergarten curriculum for young children of 3 – 6 years old. Developed in partnership with Kingston University London, leaders in early childhood development and teacher training. With over 3,500 hours of teaching content.
The core aims are to prepare children to start formal schooling and to develop early bilingualism in English; essential skills for success in education and life.
Children will develop fundamental creative and learning skills in reading, writing, speaking and understanding in English, alongside academic skills such as maths, and broader skills such as team work and communication to prepare them for formal education.
The admission for the 2021-22 school year is open!
Admission is open all year round!
We welcome all children age between 3 – 6 y at Pingu’s English Pre-School/Kindergarten.
To apply, please complete and submit the enrolment form ….will here soon
If you have any question regarding the admissions process, please feel free to contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The registration fee is 120 euros.
Registration feel includes Books and the Pre-School Uniform.
Once the completed application has been received by Pingu’s English, the parents or a legal representative will be informed in writing and a statement for the required registration fee in the amount of 120 euros will be included. Registration fee is a one-time, non-refundable fee.
Pingu’s English Pre-School monthly tuition fees for the 2021-22 school year are:
1 day/week: monthly payment 105 euros (9:00-14:00)
2 days/week: monthly payment 195 euros (9:00-14:00)
3 days/week: monthly payment 280 euros (9:00-14:00)
4 days/week: monthly payment 310 euros (9:00-14:00)
5 days/week: monthly payment 360 euros (9:00-14:00)
The demand for high quality education is growing globally. More and more parents worldwide are demanding a first-class international kindergarten curriculum which will give their children the head start in life that they need, and deserve.
Pingu’s English International Kindergarten, is consistent with the Early Years Foundation Stage framework (EYSF) andoffers:
- 6 learning hours of activities per day, which can be flexed with snack, lunch and rest times to meet the needs of any country.
- 5 learning days with a week.
- 3 weeks per topic thread.
- 3 years of teaching and student content.
- The program offers 36 weeks of teaching per year for three years.
- Pingu’s English International Kindergarten is a full-time, international kindergarten curriculum for children aged between 3 and 6 years.The core aims are to prepare children to start formal schooling and to develop early bilingualism in English; essential skills for success in education and life.Children will develop fundamental creative and learning skills in reading, writing, speaking and understanding in English, alongside academic skills such as maths, and broader skills such as team work and communication to prepare them for formal education.As well as English, our full and varied curriculum also includes Maths, Art, Literacy and STEM. They’ll also develop skills in storytelling, role play, as well as building critical confidence and social skills too.Our first-class English Language program and Pingu’s English Logical Phonics system is imbedded within our unique International Kindergarten curriculum. All which will ensure that the International Kindergarten curriculum we are delivering to the global marketplace is truly industry-leading, engaging for children, and delivering tangible outcomes.